Become a Sponsor
Your sponsorship and participation will help make our many female
participants feel welcome and valued by the tech community. We
have several ways for our non-academic sponsors to communicate with our participants:
- Your logo on our website: You send us an image file,
which we put on our sponsor's page with a link to your website.
- Flyer in registration materials: Each student's registration
materials will include a flyer with information about your organization
and its opportunities for young scientists.
- Prime location at Opportunities Expo: Your representative
at the Expo on Sunday afternoon will have a larger table in a prominent location.
- Presentation to participants: Immediately before the
Opportunities Expo, your representative can make a 5-minute presentation
about your organization to the entire group of participants. (First
three donors only.)
- Representatives at banquet: You will be listed as the
sponsor of one of the dinners or lunches. Your organization can send
two representatives to the Saturday banquet or lunch. The representatives
will be introduced at the start of the meal, and students will have a
chance to request seating with them.
Our sponsorship levels are as follows:
- Higgs ($5000 or more): All of the above benefits
- W and Z ($2500 to $4999): Presentation, Prime location, Flyer, Logo
- Charm ($1000 to $2499): Prime location, Flyer, Logo
- Positron ($500 to $999): Flyer, Logo
- Neutrino ($100 to $499): Logo
(The levels are named for different particles, ordered by mass. Each of these
particles led directly to at least one Nobel Prize in physics.)
For further information, contact Rena Zieve or Pat Boeshaar at